Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hi guys,
Im 13 weeks and a few days very excited to draw near the end of my 1st trimester of pregnancy.Im looking forward to reduced nausea attacks in the morning, better appetite and a bulging belly that i can floss around.

Alot is also weighing on my mind concerning my career whether to leave work and finally start my business or just hang in this current job i don't know for what reason but the former is more of the kind of decision il be making i just need a game plan on how to go about it.

Today of all days im so bloated i cant believe it im so gonna bye ice cream on my way home and just spoil myself a little life is too short to be stressed especially under this African sun we got going here in the tropics.Have a nice day people.

No comments:

Post a Comment